Part IV brings new flavours to your kitchen as you make a Hennessy Chicken Dinner, finished with a Tatyanna Mousse. This part contains innovative recipes, yet reminds us of our varied Sierra Leonean culture. Why no try our local Jollof Rice combined with ‘Roast’ pepper chicken or fish? Or dip into the true culture by trying palm oil, vegetable, and bean dishes typical of West Africa, or traditional ‘snacks’.
The flavours include spicy Creole influences from Sierra Leone’s past, with a dash of the Carribbean fused with flavours of the other ethnic groups in the country.
Whichever recipe you choose, you will enjoy your cooking. So be adventurous, take a dive into our food and culture, and savour the unique taste of these exquisite recipes.
Alternative Sales Outlets
– CLC Bookshop, Circular road
– Balmaya Restaurant, Congo Cross
– St. Marys Supermarket, Hill Station
– L&P Law Chambers, 60 Wellington Street [030 710 610/078 911098]
– 51 Main Motor Road, Wilberforce (opposite old Airtel)**